Why Turn to Andy Powell Pierobon When Selling Your Home?
As a REALTOR® with more than 20 years of experience buying and selling homes in Northern Virginia, I can help you understand everything you need to know about the home selling process long before we put your home.
1. I can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in your neighborhood and the marketplace at large, as well as the price, financing, terms and condition of properties that will compete with yours. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
2. I will recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property
3. I will market your property to with its own web site, via the Web, through other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country, over half of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer.
4. Your REALTOR® acts as the marketing coordinator, distributing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service (MLS) or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc. The REALTOR® Code of Ethics requires REALTORS® to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit their clients.
5. I know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. NAR studies show that an overwhelming majority of real estate sales have been the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. Today, more initial contacts are coming via web sites such as Trulia and Zillow that grab listings from the regional MLS (Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, or MRIS).
6. When a property is marketed with the help of your REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Only REALTORS® have access to the lockbox that authorizes entry. A record of each visit tells me which agent entered your home, when and how long he/she was their previewing or with a prospective buyer.
7. I will evaluate every offer without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing and a lot of possible pitfalls. I can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process, including any rent-back you may need and the buyer is willing to accommodate it.
8. I will help close the sale of your home all the way to settlement. Issues may arise between the initial sales agreement and closing. For example, unexpected repairs might be required to obtain financing or a title problem is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Your REALTOR® is the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and keep the sale on track to its scheduled closing date.
Check out information at these links for more information. Feel free to call (703-593-9432) or email me (email@example.com) with ANY question(s) you may have.
|The Basics of Marketing Your Home||How to Set a List Price for Your Home|
|Get Your House Ready to Show Buyers|
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free!
*Contact Information is NOT Shared*
First video: Learn about Andy's passion for finding homes for clients that fit their future lifestyles but also are a good investment.
Second video: Here is one example of how Andy previews homes for clients, saving them a lot of time.
Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. I have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you. I would love to hear from you and tell you how I can serve all your real estate needs.